Monday, January 15, 2007

Yahoooo!

I came over this morning to check something out at Cali's house, and curiosity got the best of me. I needed to weigh myself. My heart was pounding so hard. I closed her bathroom door so no one would see and as I stood there I couldn't help but smile. I waited for the magic number to appear and when it did it showed I lost......7 lbs. Yeah for me. I feel way skinnier. At church on Sunday my undershirts that I usually wear were too big and making way too many wrinkles under my shirt. Instead of as they usually are, holding every inch of me still and stable. I think I might stay on stage 1 for another week. I would love to lose 3 or 4 more pounds.


I wanted to add this picture of Robbie...The kids were going crazy one day I was at my sisters so we gave both the babies chocolate bottles. He loves to pull his hair when he is falling asleep. He used to pull on his eyelashes, but now it is only his hair. Thank goodness. It is so cute everytime he is tired he will pull his hair. Hopefully he doesn't pull it all out.

2 comments:

Berta said...

Nothing but SQUISH-ABLE!

Berta said...

Oh WOW, I just reread your post and found you LOST 7 LBS! ! ! I guess I just read the 'underneath-the-picture' post. GOOD FOR YOU . . .you worked hard for that - awesome. FEELS SO GOOD, ha! CONGRATS . . .and onto another week?