Thursday, January 11, 2007

Day 8

It is way too stressfull for me to think of a clever title each day that is why I am simply going with what day it actually is. Real creative. I had a great day today I was on the go all day, non stop. My poor baby didn't even really get a nap. I started one egg and two pieces of turkey sausage (yum) I have been using my sandwich maker almost every morning to do my cooking. I cracked an egg in one side and put my sausages into their own little wells closed the cover and got my kids dressed while it cooked. Talk about convienient (my spelling is the worst....sorry). We went to play group at 10:30 (with my old ward), then to visit Molly the girl we lived with. It was sad seeing our apartment there all empty. I could tell they were sad we were gone too. I stayed there until 1:00 we had a great talk. I love them. Then we went to target real quick. My sister needed to pick up a perscription and I was just going to get more steps in on my pedometer. I didn't buy anything there and we then went to her house for lunch. I had some pork roast she had done the night before. We put a little Carb Free Steak Sauce (I think from A1) it was really actually good. When I got home in the late afternoon Cortney and I took the kidos walking at the mall. They rode in the stroller and I walked like crazy. My total step count for the day 10137. We walked 6000 steps at the mall and it was actually fun. I killed me to see all of the major sales that were going on though. Yikes. I left without spending a dime (good Ashley!). Dinner tonight was thinly sliced chicken breast, browned, mixed with 16 oz. of Brocolli (cooked), I added some seasoning and then about 1/2 cup of low fat alfredo sauce. I think it had two carbs in it so I hardly put any on, then I added a little reduced fat cheese and let it simmer for a while on the stove top. It was really good. Even Oliver loved it. I had a little chocolate treat after dinner. It was great. Cortney and I have been talking and we are so happy right now. We have gotten past all of the craving and are doing really good. If we were loaded I think this diet would definatly be easier. But for now I am getting skinnier, my skin looks better, the dark circles under my eyes are gone. What more could you ask for....maybe a carmel brownie. Yeah I'd go for that. I think that is really the only thing I still crave. You can't find that texture in any south beach food. Oh...one more funny thing. Cortney went to play raquetball after the kids were in bed. I could hear Rob saying "mom...MOM! momma....Mom" in his bed he was saying it pretty loud but wasn't crying so I was letting him be hoping he would go to sleep. After a couple of minutes he was still calling for me so I went down to his room and he had gotten his shirt off. When I went in and turned on the lights he was so proud of what he had done. He was jumping and falling and rolling all around his crib trying to show me what a neat trick he had learned. We was smiling so big and kept touching his tummy. He is so cute. I laughed, told him he was a good boy, put a different shirt on and put him back to bed. This time he went to sleep no problem.

1 comment:

kellymccaleb said...

have i found the blog of liv tyler??? oh, wait..is it the girl from pearl harbor? i am so excited! oh, wait it's just ashley boice..well, i guess that's just as exciting :) so fun. i am bookmarking you.