Wednesday, January 10, 2007

day 6

Nothing new going on.
Breakfast: Egg and ham and string cheese omlet with two eggs
Lunch: Low fat carb free hot dog (not too good without bun and ketchup) small salad


Dinner: Salmon with a little lime, soy sauce, fresca and garlic, Salad.


Along with White Bean Soup with Greens (from Roberta's South Beach Diet Cookbook) , the greens were swiss chard. The soup was okay. I think it would have been just as good with frozen or fresh spinach. I added parmasan cheese crisps.

Russel Stover's Peanut Butter cup for dessert. Cortney had sugar free Cheesecake pudding, so far the yummiest sugar free pudding I have tasted. Then I went and walked 7000 steps in 20 degree weather. I had already done 3000 so I put on Cortney's Ipod and walked for 64 mins straight. The Pedometer told me it was 64 aerobic minutes of walking. I felt great getting that done. TWO DAYS IN A ROW. Yeah for me. My total at the days end 10168! Oh I had a peanut butter spoon when I got home from walking.

1 comment:

Supercords said...

Your diet saga is entertaining to follow. I don't think I could do it.