Thursday, January 18, 2007

Day 15????

So all day today I debated about going off of phase 1 and on to phase 2. Last time I did the diet I was down to a size 6 after the two weeks so I didn't need to diet any more. I didn't even do phase 2. Now this time I am terrified. I am down 8 lbs maybe 9 (I weighed my self mid day after lunch today). I am really close to that size 6 but I can't help but think if I keep at it a couple more days I will get there faster. I am afraid I won't be able to control my self...like it will be a slow leak in a dam and the next thing you know the whole city is flooded. So today no wholegrains no fruit. Just scrambled eggs, and salad. I am officially sick of salad. I have been loving it the whole time, but there was something about the salad today. I didn't want it. I did walk my my steps today...well I have 7 more steps to take. I went to Target and walked the perimeter of the inside of the store. Talk about BORING!!! I forgot my ipod...plus I feel weird walking inside with it people always stare. I had 6,500 steps left to do. I need to be working harder to get my steps in during the day. Walking for an hour straight in target by your self is not fun. You can't even look at anything because if I was looking at stuff it would probably take me two hours. I finally thought to grab an US weekly and read as I walk the time just flew by after that. It takes me about 10 mins of straight walking to get in 1,000 steps. I need a girlfriend to go walking with that is for sure. Meanwhile Cortney is here watching the hunting channel with a big bowl of double fudge BROWNIE ice cream. He lost 11 lbs and is a skinny man so I guess he can eat whatever he wants. It does sting a little though. I will most likely have a piece of toast tomorrow. We will see.

No comments: