Sunday, January 07, 2007

Day 4 = YUCK

So I woke up today feeling pretty miserable. We fasted only till noon though because we were getting too sick. I couldn't think of ANYTHING that sounded good to me at all. I ended up having two fried eggs with turkey bacon. Then as my mid after noon snack a cheese stick and a small amount of nuts. For dinner we had Salmon with red peppers again and brocolli. I did make the most delish coleslaw made out of thinly sliced cabbage, brocolli and cauliflower. I added to that mayo, a splash of vinegar and a pinch of splenda. I also added some sunflower seeds. It was really good. I also had maybe 1/3 of a cup of the soup from last night(even better the second day). The other thing I figured out is that fresh lime juice makes most sugar free drinks more tolerable. It kinda masks the taste of the artificial sweetner. I had a toffee square from russell stover for my dessert. So far this was my worst day on the diet. I saw the picture of our dinner last night and I almost puked, either I am sick or this diet is kicking my bum. I am dying. I feel like I would rather be fat and eat what I want. But I know that is just day four talking. Tomorrow will be great much better. As for today my burst of energy from yestserday is gone. I just keep staring at the bag of chocolate carmel macademia nuts in my cupboard and I WANT them. All of my true loves in life are chocked full of carbs. Even Ollie and Rob and usually Cortney just not right now. Sheesh. I think I will make the "vegetable quiche cups to go", so I can just eat something in the morning and not think about it. I am also going to get maybe turkey sausage or canadian bacon. I also think that lunchmeat rolled up would be yummier for me than salad (i am getting pretty sick of that). Oliver is sick tonight I think he has strep. I will most likely have to head over to the instacare. Poor baby, he just keeps crying and can't swallow or talk.

No comments: