Thursday, January 04, 2007

My little obsession







Here he is ladies and gents...my obsession. I love him, am crazy about him. But how could I not be...he is just so darn cute. Here he is lounging out in front of our house on a snowy day. His snow pants made it impossible for him to walk so Cortney made him a lounge chair out of snow and we would come and bring him a snowball to hold every once in a while. He just sat and watched. I couldn't pick just one to put on I asked Cortney which was his fave and he couldn't decide either. I even have two more to put on that wouldn't fit with these.

2 comments:

Berta said...

Makes me want to KISS his 'pookey-face'. I heard you got TONS of snow today. Actually, you 'stole' our winter storm right from under us - thieves! GREAT PICS!
Love,
GRANDMABerta

Supercords said...

Ash, you can post many more than 5 pics at a time. You just have to add them to a posting 5 at a time. After they upload, just click the photo button again and add more.

Shane