Saturday, January 13, 2007

Day 9

Here are some pictures of my day home with the kids.

Oliver loves to make forts all over the house. Today he was under the recliner


My little Rob watching Baby Neptune

Breakfast: 1 egg two turkey sausage
Lunch: 4 cherry tomatoes, 1 stick of string cheese, three slices of lunchmeat tablespoon of cashew pieces
Dinner: Big salad that Cortney made for me, with a million veggies and chicken.

So today I got stuck in a book and all I did was laundry all day and read. That is why the food I ate wasn't very good. Worst part is the book wasn't even good. I waited around at home doing laundry and waiting for my brother to drop by so I didn't get much walking in. I babysat my sisters kids (part of our babysitting exchange, we do it once a week) in the P.M while they went to Outback (they are also on Southbeach). So I didn't get my walking done. I only did a little over 3000 steps. I decided though that I could take two days off a week so I don't get burned out. It was -3 degrees last night and that is without the windchill so I wasn't about to go walking anyways. Saturday I will do better.

1 comment:

Berta said...

"Peek-a-boo, Ollie . . .Grandma sees YOU!" Love the pictures - keep em' comin'! Love your posts!