Saturday, January 06, 2007

Funny kids

Well it is 10:30 a.m. and so far it has been an eventful morning. First Oliver got his hands on a sugar free candy and swallowed it whole...he was bawling and throwing up in the kitchen garbage. His throwing up turned into my dry heaving on an empty stomach. He was so upset by the whole thing and he can still feel the candy in his chest. He keeps saying..." I want this candy to melt...I have to drink lots of water". Then shortly after that I put on a baby einstein for the kids and jumped into the shower with promises of treats if they be good while I was in. As I was getting dressed after the shower I heard the loudest noise and ran out to see Oliver running BAWLING to the back of the house. He had turned the volume all the way up and Rob had changed the channel, so the static on another channel was SO LOUD. As I ran in to turn off the TV Rob sat in the next to the TV sobbing but I couldn't even hear him the TV was so loud. So I got the TV off and had to sit rocking both my boys for about 5 mins. Oliver told me "My toes are wobbling" I didn't understand so he said "My toes are shaking that is what happens when you are scared". He thought that the TV was two lions that had got in the house. After all was said and done he kept saying..."it was all my fault, I turned the TV up, I don't know why I did that." He would say it in a real sad voice, the whole ordeal really upset both him and Rob. I love being a mom.

3 comments:

Berta said...

Ohhhhh, Grandma wants to come and give kisses and hugs and make it all better ! ! ! ! That's about the cutest thing I've heard! That sugarless candy can really give some intestinal 'crazies' . . . how's he doing? Great 'journal entry'. Thanks for sharing.
GrandmaBerta

Nicole Montgomery said...

so funny

Supercords said...

Guess who won't be cranking up the TV volume at Joey's anymore :)