Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Day 13

Wow I can't believe that I am almost done with phase 1. The second week went by fast. Tuesday started off with two scrambled eggs made in the microwave. I was super late for playgroup and needed something ready fast that I could eat in the car. We had a great time at playgroup. Everyweek I don't want to go but have fun once I am there. Both of my kids played the whole time and usually they just sit on my lap. Afterwards I went to Cali's so she wouldn't have to wake her kids up to take her older ones to school. Her husband is out of town so I try to help as much as I can. One thing that happend this morning that was awesome and it might be too personal but he this is my journal right? Before the diet I was so annoyed because everymorning when I would shower my thighs would touch, because they were fatter than usual. Well as of Tuesday morning they no longer meet together. I was so happy. For lunch I made a taco soup with broth, black beans, green chillies, tomatoes, canned chicken, onions, and mexican seasoning. Topped with cheese, salsa and a little ranch. It was D-lish. It was a good change from my usaul salad for lunch. For dinner though we had salads with chicken on them. I actully love to eat salads. My sister is really sick of them on this diet and can barely stomach them. After dinner we watched an excrutiating 1st episode of American Idol. Ouch. Those poor people. We love it. I had only done 6000 steps and it was way to cold out side so I walked in place for 40 mins. It was like the boringest think that ever happened to me. It is really hard to walk 10,000 steps a day (4.5 miles for my stride distance) without a gym membership or treadmill. Especially when it is -5 degrees out side. I would have loved to be at a gym in the warm watching TV and walking on a treadmill. But I got my 10,000 steps. Cortney kept telling me...you don't have to do it every day. I couldn't believe him discouraging me. All I need is someone telling me I don't have to do it and I am convinced I don't. BUT Ashley in 2007 keeps going.

1 comment:

Berta said...

As I'm reading your BLOG I'm eating a taco salad - basically, lettuce, hamburger w/taco seasoning, cheese, Gringo's salsa! Your Taco soup sounds splendid - gonna try it. Congrats on the thighs, by the way - not sure I've EVER experienced that! That's the first place my pants WEAR OUT ! ! ! ! ! ! Ouch!