Monday, January 15, 2007

I'm Bringing Sexy Back

Not a good day food wise. My sister woke this morning...her husband leaving to go out of town for a week to find her pipes were frozen. Cortney and I went over to take a space heater and see what we could do to help. We both grabbed a string cheese on our way over. For lunch I had two fried eggs and for dinner we had steak fajitas. I went walking/running at 7:30 tonight I had about 1 1/2 miles left to go. It was 5 degrees out and so dang cold. I don't remember the last time I was that cold. It was a little scary too...my neighborhood, dark streets. My adrenaline was what kept me going though. I had Cortney's Ipod and I loaded all of my favorite shake your bootie songs. I was walking like I was on the cat walk. I felt so proud of my self (hahhaha) and could feel myself getting skinnier. My theme was Justin Timberlakes bringing sexy back. That is exactly how I feel. So good for me I walked my 10,000 steps (I almost hit 11,000). As I am getting closer to adding whole grains and fruit, I can't help but think that I might go another week. Or as long as I am loosing like this.

1 comment:

Berta said...

Holy-smoking-walking shoes - 11,000 - man I'm going to have to wakeup a lot earlier to catch YOU! Great job!