Thursday, October 16, 2008

ssshhhhh

Man. The house is so quiet right now. The kids are out of school today and all day long it has sounded like our house was under siege by a bunch of bratty pirates. But now...all of the babies are down (3) and all of the big boys are outside (3). It almost hurts to type because it makes such a loud noise in this quiet quiet house.

It has been a piece of cake this time watching Cali's kids. They are all pretty grown up now...with the youngest being two. It makes a big difference not having a couple of babies to watch. Although I will say Grace woke up 3 times in the night. I woke up this morning (after sleeping in, thanks Cortney, you are awesome) and dressed all 6 kids and my self in BYU aparel. Now we will spend the day getting ready for the game. Cortney is going home for his camera so I will take some pictures. You have got to see the posters the boys made this morning (around 6:30) They are awesome. They say stuff like "no TCU fans allowed". When I woke up they were already posted on the front door. Awesome.

1 comment:

Angelique said...

I love the posters. Can't wait to see you guys!