Monday, October 13, 2008

haha

I guess they new guys running the course forgot to turn off the irrigation over the weekend. The whole course looks like an ice field. Looks like they won't be getting any golfers out this morning.

Oh and on Saturday morning the Pro-shop called Cortney to see when they could let golfers out...Cortney has always monitored the frost on the grass and makes the call when they can send out the first group of golfers. I couldn't believe they called him even though he doesn't work there. How crazy is that?? He told them of course "when in doubt, send them out". Of course that is not what he would have said a week ago.

5 comments:

Angelique said...

hahahahaha! got em!

Berta said...

I would love a VISUAL on that little fiasco - any photos?!?! I'll use my imagination! SWEET!

Cindy said...

I'm with Berta. Any pictures of the ice pond? chuckle, chuckle.

Supercords said...

Count me in too. I want ice field photos!

mumovearls said...

see what prayer can do?