Sunday, October 19, 2008

revrently

I didn't really want to take all of the kids to church today. But...I knew I should. And I knew if we could get through sacrament meeting then I would have 2 free hours of babysitting! We were up by 7 to get everyone ready to go to church. Wow that was a lot of kids to get dressed. We missed announcements but we were there for the first song. The kids were all pretty good...probably better than usual. Then they all went to class. I was a little worried about leaving Grace, Carolina, and Rob in the nursery. Together they can be a handful. I told the leaders to come get me if they were hard and I would sit in. They never came. In between classes I went and looked through the peep hole in the door and they were having singing time...I could see cute little Grace doing the hand movements. They were all split up...which is good. I am really glad we went.

I meant not to be in the picture but Rob wouldn't stand in there. Little Grace is holding tight to my leg. I miss that about little ones.

10 comments:

Berta said...

"I dub thee, Brave Heart!"

Douglas and Connie Jones Earl said...

Good job! LOVE MOM

Supercords said...

Cute picture. We need to have an "adult" night out when Joey and Cali get back. No kids, just a delicious dinner out.

Christensen's said...

I am visiting Jed's family this weekend. Brooklynn has been sick and I was sad because I wanted to take her to nursery. I look forward to those couple of hours without the kids. I ended up only going to sacrament. You look gorgeous by the way, and I love that dress!

Kim said...

Way to go!

Cali said...

I hope you recieve bounteous blessings for taking all those yoohoos to church....especially since I didn't lay out their church clothes. You all look GREAT! I'm about to go out for my last day around Shanghai, and then its travel travel travel...love you all.

Captain Emus said...

Great job Ash (and Cort). You are surviving - that's a pretty good accomplishment. Can't wait to see these little ones in a few days. Thanks for keeping them happy and safe.

sherry ward said...

All I can say is you are my hero.

mumovearls said...

Wow You are so Brave! I can't believe you did it!-nena

Allison said...

You're even color coordinated! What an amazing sister you are.