Friday, October 17, 2008

Cabella's

Cortney's been getting cabin fever. He isn't used to this stay at home mom stuff. After yesterdays "boring" day I knew we all needed to get out of the house.

Plus...Tyson was real sad after the game last night. He was trying real hard to keep back the tears. I knew it was a moment that he needed his mom. I gave him a big hug and told him we would go to cabella's the next day. That seemed to cheer him up.

CC is hidden behind Oli's head. But here is all 6 of us. It went really well and the kids were all really good.



baby Grace loved everything there. She was freaking out the whole time. Don't worry I am holding on tight to her.

She was so tired by the end of it...begging me for a bottle in her bed.

the boys...and the worst lighting ever

We had a great time but I am exhausted now.
Rob is 100 percent potty trained. He has had one accident in the last 11 days. Yahooo. Not only that but he just takes care of it himself...I don't have to keep asking him to go and stuff like that. Such a big boy. He always says "you're so proud" or "you're so happy" after each time. If he only knew.







5 comments:

Douglas and Connie Jones Earl said...

You could be the mother of 6 under 9. Wow. LOVE MOM

Crisdee said...

tell me that Court went with you too... I would have gone crazy, I can barely do 2... hehe, well, considering Keera is 2 and going crazier by the minute... Even with Courtney though 6 kids have to be a fun experience.. you are awesome...:)

Cali said...

Ash, just got back from spending a CRAZY day out in Shanghai. Lots of people in this city. Of course I run right to the computer to check my email and your blog to see what you are up to. Love it. I know it is crazy to go around with that group! You are a good sport and Way Funner than me. I love to tell everyone here (all the salespeople harassing me) that I have four kids...just to see the look of SHOCK they give me. They think I am crazy. Miss you sis.

Cali said...

Ash, just got back from spending a CRAZY day out in Shanghai. Lots of people in this city. Of course I run right to the computer to check my email and your blog to see what you are up to. Love it. I know it is crazy to go around with that group! You are a good sport and Way Funner than me. I love to tell everyone here (all the salespeople harassing me) that I have four kids...just to see the look of SHOCK they give me. They think I am crazy. Miss you sis.

Berta said...

Now, that's a 'herd of chillin' (children!) and what a fun place to take them - almost like going to Disneyland (well almost)! Wish we had something like that here. That's funny how Calli is on the other side of the world and can check in on the kids - just like that!