Monday, October 20, 2008

oye

I think I am finally starting to get stressed out...about the whole job thing.

I wish that I had a magic 8 ball telling me/us what we should do. Honestly...I wish we knew where to even start. Where we are willing to live...what we are willing to do? What does Cortney wants to do? My heart breaks at the idea of moving away...but there are no jobs here. We have been through that before.

How could our stable and secure life change overnight?

I think this is all coming from, having to return back to the real world, as Cali and Joey come home tomorrow.

8 comments:

Berta said...

Sweetie, It's scary and IS stressful! REMEMBER who is in CHARGE - do ALL you can DO and then hand the rest over to Him! Sometimes our FAITH needs to be tested - then the blessings come. We're ALL HERE FOR YOU - never forget that but in the final analysis - he's preparing you for something NEW (and exciting). Have FAITH!
Luv - MomBerta

tiff said...

DO YOU NEED APPLES? I HAVE LOTS MORRE!

Heather said...

Ash, I think it is time for you to start your new career in MODELING. Hello......they make like lots of bucks for like NO work. All you have to do is LOOK pretty. Yup, I think that is your new calling you beauty queen.
hdw

The Clark said...

i totally feel your pain. it's sooo stressful. i know it gets old hearing this and i know it's so cliche, but hang in there. it will all work out. cort is so talented and bright. he'll be successful at whatever he does.

and ditto heather!

amber said...

there's always a Basin shirt waiting, seriously.

Kim said...

I have no great advice and nothing more to offer than saying I know you guys are going to make it through this and something wonderful will come your way. You guys are great!

Peggy Dee said...

Ashley - maybe you could babysit for people on vacation full time. It looks like you did an awesome job... well, except for the blood gushing out of Jack's mouth. You might want to leave that off your resume! Seriously, what is up with the Earl family curse? Welcome to the RFC (Refiner's Fire Club)!

{natalie} said...

i'm sorry you guys are going through this Ash. It is definitely no fun. i hope you don't have to move away! i would miss you guys.