Thursday, October 16, 2008

defeated...

Sad game day for us today. It was a pretty sad game to watch. It hurt.

Cort took some pictures but not very many...I don't want to keep posting without something to atleast look at. I know it is hard to keep reading all of these long entries I keep doing so here is one with some pictures. I wish there were more to choose from.

Rob's eyes are so brown. I love them.

I spent a lot of the day cooking. We had WAY too much food. The game sucked but at least we had great company.

CC dressed in her cute BYU cheer outfit. All of the kids had blue teeth from eating these cookies. Last game (as you know) I made blue cookies...Ty said these had to be white because we wear white on away games. I love that boy...so smart.

This isn't the best picture but it depicts just how many kids I have around me right now...well Tyson isn't in the picture. They found some sort of bug today. Cali has these two neighbor boys Jay and Steve....I love these boys, I have known them a long time now. But they were here from the crack of dawn and I told them to go home probably 10 times today. I would send them home and they would come back 10 minutes later ringing the doorbell and asking if the kids could play. Ohhh...I forgot to mention the kids are out of school today, Friday and Monday. Ayeyee. It sure is nice to have them in school. They kept being "bored". Don't get me wrong I love these boys...but once they are in school they want things to do.


Gigi...the love of my life...last night she woke up before I went to bed and I held her on the couch (just like you do cali when she sits on your tummy) and she feel asleep. I watched a show with her like that. It has been a while since I have had a little baby to snuggle.


4 comments:

Supercords said...

Such a crap game. At least you had cookies to cheer you up.

Cali said...

Wow, I could really go for one of those cookies. It takes about one day in china for me to be sick of chinese food. ha. Ash, thanks soooo much for the pics of the kids, they are delightful.

Cindy said...

Way depressing game. We dressed in our Y outfits and made BYU mint brownies. No luck! Sad, sad....

Samantha said...

Seriously. There wasn't even one part that was fun to watch. Sad.