Friday, June 01, 2007

2 cute things

Every morning when I go to get Rob out of bed he hides in a ball in his crib and says "where are you" although it sounds more like "weahhhyou". He does it everytime. Even this morning when he was poopy in bed and was asking me to come get him for 15 mins. He still wanted to play with me. He doesn't ever lift his head up either. I could wait all morning. I always just have to grab him out and he laughs so hard.

The other cute thing is we were having family prayer...Oliver was saying it and I was helping him. I told him "please bless daddy while he is away that he can be safe" He didn't say anything and I thought it was because It was too long so I said it again. I opened my eyes and looked over at him and he was crying. He was trying to keep it in but that usually makes it worse. He missed his dad.

1 comment:

Samantha said...

ash that is so sweet. where is cort?