Tuesday, June 12, 2007

ending

I always feel so sad when I finish a book. I started and finished one today. All 379 pages of it. To make matters even worse...it was the last book of a trilogy. I feel as if I have to say goodbye to a dear friend or something. I have NEVER been good at goodbyes. This trilogy was the Uglies trilogy written by Scott Westerfield

They were all really good. I just hate saying goodbye to them so soon. Once again they are Young Adult books. So they definatly aren't classics just a really good read. They take place 300 years into the future. So semi-fantasy. I don't really know what makes a book a fantasy book. But since it is in the future they are definatly not real. Real good though. I have been on a reading high lately. I have one of my girls from Young womans who reads...she has been recommending books to me. I LOVE to read. I have never been much of a reader but...maybe it is the age of my children (easier than before) or my health (easier than before) but I have had time to read and I can't get enough of BOOKS!! I love it.

2 comments:

Samantha said...

yes! i'm seriously going to the library tonight.

Supercords said...

Great marketing. I love those titles and covers. Almost makes me want to get a library card.