Thursday, June 14, 2007

fudge face

So my little neice went from being 8 lbs at 4 months to all of the sudden being a totally chubby baby. She is still short but she just has become so round. Anyways...my family we like nick names...I don't know why but we do. Little gracie has had a huge assortment of different nick names but right now we have been wanting to call her fudge face. I don't know why...maybe because it is better than calling her fatty, or something like that. She is ADORABLE. Anyways here is where it gets funny (well funny to me) Cali put her to sleep on my bed today. Earlier in the morning as we were getting ready to go to Youth parks (the summer camp Oli is doing with cousins through Orem Park's and Rec) Oli brought me a candy bar and asked if he could have some. I was in a major hurry so I gave him a square and left the candy bar on my bed. I snuck in my room during Gracie's nap and she some how scooted all the way across my king size bed and found the sparkly wrapper of my symphony bar. When I found her I thought "man it smells like chocolate in here" I looked at her and sure enough she was covered from head to toe. I had to wake her up and take some pictures.


3 comments:

Supercords said...

That's hilarious. I won't say what it really looks like.

Shane

Laura Lei said...

i love it. I couldn't stop laughing as i was scrolling down the page. Grace is so adorable. I think she is just beautiful. It sounds like Cali might have a chocolate lover on her hands.

Heather said...

It looks like poo poo, but I would love to lick that delish chocolate off her cute little face. Yum!