Monday, June 25, 2007

new bunks

I went to IKEA for the first time on Saturday with my Mom and sister. It was AMAZING!! Wow. I even had the stomach flu while I was there and it was still awesome. My boys are soon going to be sharing a room so I have been looking for bunk beds everywhere. I really wanted a small one. The bedrooms in our house are small I didn't want the bed overwhelming the room. So my Mom had seen this bed before at IKEA and bought it for us. IT IS PERFECT. I love that it isn't very far for them to fall when they do (it is inevitable, they will fall I am sure). Also the bed on the bottom goes on the floor. I think it is so cozy and will make a great fort. Plus I won't have to worry about R.O.B. rolling off in his sleep. You may notice in the pictures that there is no mattress on the bottom. We went to get them from their spot at IKEA and the man in front of us grabbed the last two. Just another excuse for me to go back. Yeah! Oli with a pixie stick and his bed. (he watched a little movie in his bed fort today)
Posing like he is going to bed.

7 comments:

Berta said...

This is 'pretty darn perfect'. Where is the R.O.B.ster in all this excitement? Congrats. It fits perfect.
MomBerta

ali said...

Utah just got a lot cooler when they built an IKEA. When Troy and I moved to the OC we went to IKEA every date night and spent like 3 hours per visit! I LOVE that place.

ashleyboice said...

R.O.B. of course was already asleep in his crib. He will stay in his own crib in his own room until he starts getting out at night....probably when he turns 2.

The Clark said...

I was at Ikea Saturday too...sorry I missed you :(

We've had some Ikea bunkbeds for about 4 years. It's about time to trade them in on an '07, but they've done a great job. I was checking out bedding there...isn't it super cute and cheap?!! I'll definitely be back when we move down there (July or August).

Laura Lei said...

Love the bunks. Hopefully, you won't be able to get those boys out of them. I love IKEA.

Myca said...

Hey thanks for your response to our news about our new addition. I will definitely have to get some advice from you on having two boys. I am excited.

jayne said...

Ashley---I kind of randomly found this blog through another friends. Random? Definitely! But, I'm Charlie's older sister and a friend of Cali's. Will you let her know my blog address? adayinthelifeofjayne.blogspot.com I'd love to hear how she is. You are adorable by the way, and so are your boys!
Jayne