Thursday, May 31, 2007

so happy

So I have been in a real funk. I have been stressed about the ticket Cortney got. The ticket for not having your car registered in Utah is 1,000 dollars. So that has been REALLY stressing me out. Man. But then tonight I watched "so you think you can dance" and...man I don't want to write about this show every time it is on but... I LOVE THIS SHOW. It makes me so happy. I was smiling and barely breathing the whole time. It really has gotten me out of my funk. I can't believe how happy it made me. I sometimes wish that I could be an amazing dancer. But really it would bring me nothing. Especially with my Rhuematoid Arthritis. I wouldn't even be able to dance. Not to mention what do you need to be a really good dancer for when all you are doing is hanging out at home with your kids. In my mind I can just see myself dancing like they do...it just never translated to my feet. Don't get me wrong I can throw down at a family dance or something like that. I am just not making it on the show before I am too old to audition. How great. Thank goodness for this show or my summer would be so boring. PLUS Cortney loves the show too...so we get to watch it together. That is all for tonight.

4 comments:

Laura Lei said...

I loved the Tai Chi guy. If I ever tryed out, they would get some serious 80's flash dancing. I might even through in a little 90's Roger Rabbit.

I think I have a soft spot for dancers because I first met Mike at a dance club. Yes, it really was a dance club...Hario's to be exact. He stole my heart with his sexy dancing moves.

Samantha said...

Laura after reading your comment I pictured you trying out for drill team making up half the routine and it made me laugh! But Ash, I had a dream about Benji last night. I love this show so much. And I also always think that I can dance like the good dancers too.

Supercords said...

Don't they rescind the ticket if you register your car in Utah? That's a really expensive ticket.

Shane

ali said...

this will be the only show getting me through the summer dry spell!