Thursday, June 21, 2007

spelling

okay everyone....it is no secret I am a horrible speller. I just have no attention span for spelling. So as I type these I always misspell things, and since I have a mac instead of a pc the only option of posting that I have is in HTML. SOOOOO when I put on pictures I can't spell check. It thinks the picture code is a whole bunch of misspelled words. Two words I have the most problems with are definitely and delicious (I had to look those up online to put them in right). No matter how hard I try I cannot spell those words. I always try to sing the fergie song in my head to get the spelling of delicious but i still can't. I always want to put delicious down...but instead I have to replace it with YUMMY which isn't the word I use to describe good food. When I was 13, I was in a spelling bee. I was one of the first ones out. My cousin Alex who is in the special ed class was in longer than I was. Sigh. So there you are, I am a bad speller. I was always more of a math girl.

2 comments:

ali said...

oh math...yuk. Troy can't spell either. When we were dating, his whiteboard calendar in his room said "Wensday". I got a good chuckle out of it!

Supercords said...

Let's hope poor cousin Alex isn't reading your blog...