Sunday, June 27, 2010

hens just might be famous


I love this picture even though it was taken with a phone. Henry looks so happy...this is his first time riding on shoulders. My arms were getting so tired and Cortney can't hold him for long.

Cali always tells me Henry looks like the Captain from Wall-e...and the outfit he is wearing in the picture of him on my shoulders is exactly the same as the captain's...
But last night at our ward party someone said he looks just like augustus kloop from charlie and the chocolate factory...
hahaa I think she might be right...


last Sunday....two days after I took Henry to get his blood drawn he stood up...I think he realized it was getting serious and if he didn't stand up soon he would have to get a lot more painful testing done. hahaa....typical. He still isn't standing very well but better then before.

henry standing from ashley boice on Vimeo.



2 comments:

Grandma Jones said...

Oh Ashley--This picture makes me so happy! We are all glad he is finally using his legs. Love from Grandma Aha Jones

Christensen's said...

Okay...he might be chubby, but not as fat as those two! I can't believe how well he is standing! Funny pictures of him wearing a bow. He could pass as a girl with that on for sure.