Monday, August 06, 2007

tagged...

Jobs I've had...
(it feels as if it has been forever since I have worked)
1. Pizza Hut Waitress..with Laura Lei...we had a great time until we got banned from working together for being a little wild when there were no customers in the restaurant.
2. Receptionist at Dr. Earl's Office...I think every Earl girl has done it.
3. Dealer Services for Ultimate Direction/Sierra Designs. Very fun job because the company that owned us also owned Slumberjack, Kelty and a couple of others. I got sweet camping and outdoors stuff for cost. I also got to make "friends" with people that worked at other sweet outdoor companies and got stuff for super cheap from them too.
4. Customer Service at Quick Ship n' Copy. You read that right. I made copies and shipped packages for a couple of years. (hey it is hard to find a good job in Rexburg) I did however get to work with awesome people and we always had a really FUN time.
5. Mom...definatly the best so far. ( I love being my own boss thats for sure)

Places for weekend getaway...(I don't get away for a weekend very often anymore I am sad to say...with kids there is too much preparation that goes into a trip so it has to be longer than a weekend)
1. Rexburg for sure...love to see the Boice's and it is pretty close to here.
2. Camping
3. Ohhh I have been meaning to go see Sam in Vegas...soon.

Movies I can watch over and over again. ( I hardly ever watch things over again)
1. Highschool Musical (hahaaa guilty pleasure and my kids love it) Also...Everytime I watch it I can help but think...this looks like something my cousins and I could have written...and starred in.
2. Empire Records
3. Fools Rush In
4. Moulin Rouge

Guilty Pleasures
Sleeping in, Staying up late, Reading a good teenager book, for sure almost all of the shows I watch, CARBOHYDRATES.

Places I've lived
1. Moses Lake Washington
2. Peru
3. Rexburg, Idaho
4. Bend, Oregon
5. Provo and Orem Utah

What I first thought when I saw Cortney...
That is an interesting question...I don't know...I thought he looked like a skater boy, he had earings in and a crazy facial hair of some sort. I met him walking into Craigos in Rexburg. He said something to me about my shirt and I just smiled and nodded and walked in. I was pretty intimidated because he was with a whole group of boys that were standing around the door. I actually wanted to leave 5 mintues after I got their because I wasn't feeling well but couldn't leave because they were crowding the door and I didn't want to have to talk to them on the way out. I finally did. And he grabbed me a pulled me into him (it was loud there was a band playing) and said in my ear "who are you??". He was afraid he wouldn't see me again. hahahaa. That was a long time ago. I will say that after my first real date with him I thought...he was one of the nicest people I had ever met.

Places I've been on vacation...
1. Mazatlan Mexico
2. All over the U.S. My dad loves to take us on Church History trips.
3. Cancun

Favorite foods...
where to start???
1. Bread
2. Cheese
3. Anything that I didn't have to make.
4. Seafood of any kind
I really don't know...I love ALL food. There are really only a couple of things I don't like I will list those...Bannanas...cooked mushrooms...and Jello fruit Salads.

If I am in a Jam with Cort tactics I use to get out of the dog house.
I will have to say the same as Sam...A little shimmie always does the trick. He never gets mad at me though.
He knows if I am mad at him a little food goes a long way. Usually if I am grumpy I am hungry.

Websites I visit daily...
A million blogs.

First kiss location
My first first kiss was at the end of Easy Street in a car 3 minutes before curfew. Hahaaa
With Cortney my first kiss was in Jaxon Landon's garage. Just a peck...like we had been dating forever. I remember thinking it was funny.

Places I'd rather be right now.
1. Just about anywhere without my kids and with Cort...Or maybe my girlfriends or sisters.
2. I love being in Maz...laying out (fully under an umbrella) sipping limonadas with some nachos.
3. I would say my parents yard but I just got back from there.

People I tag...
No one. Sorry.

2 comments:

Kim said...

I think we can all agree that we are Carb-Aholics. I think it all started with Grandma's scones.

Anonymous said...

Who are you? I think everything that you makes me so attracted to you. You sound like a really interesting person and I would love to get to know you on a personal level....call me sometime.
(speed dial 3)