Tuesday, August 28, 2007

bored

I am seriously so bored. I should just go to bed but I hate going to bed...because I hate getting up. I know it doesn't make sense.

We went yesterday...(cali and I) with 6 kids and two husbands that had to leave work to get our kids passports. (we are all headed to Maztlan for Christmas...I think we will be there like 3 weeks...yeah so exciting) Anyways the passport website had the wrong hours posted on their website so they had been closed for 15 minutes when we got there. BUMMER big time. I said to the guy "your website says you are open until 4" then he replied..."yeah we have been trying to change that for some time". Arrghhhhh. Oh well what can you say. Cali and I loaded up the kids and the husbands went back to work.

Rob is still taking off his diaper. (not with poop thank goodness) I keep telling him "don't take off your diaper." to which he says "kay" He still does it. I guess he is back to wearing only onsies. Too bad it is hard to find them in such a big size.

Oh well that is all. I am bored and in turn...boring.

I miss Harry Potter. sigh...

11 comments:

The Clark said...

mazatlan christmas?!!! so jealous!

Cassidy said...

Have you tried Carter's?? I've been to a couple Carter's outlets and they have had onsies up to at least 24 months. Carter is still wearing 18 mo. ones and there is plenty of room to spare.

Cassidy said...

whoops. I also meant to comment that you should try the Twilight series.

ashleyboice said...

Cassidy...I loved the twilight series...Sooo good. Sam just finished eclipse this morning and had to call me to talk about it. Sam had recommended it to me back in like february and we read them for book club. I love a good girly book like that.

luke & misty meldrum family said...

Hey ashley do you have to get passports for kids under 2? We have to get them for christmas to go to Canada for skiing at Big White now. We use to not have to but now they are being tight about everything now.

::lindsay said...

Too bad the place wasn't open. It is so frustrating when things like that happen and then the worker doesn't even sound apologetic for completely wasting your time. Mazatlan for Christmas sounds like a blast though.

Berta said...

Ash . . .bordom? Here are two words that will change your outlook:
TARGET
COSCO
! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !
It does it for me!

Kim said...

I don't think I could ever describe you as boring. That just doesn't work. However, I do understand being bored. I agree with the Target/Costco suggestion. In fact, that is what I'm going to do this afternoon.

Laura Lei said...

i'm bored too. maybe i'll call you.

ashleyboice said...

Yes....lei call me.

mumovearls said...

you are soooo cute I totally miss you guys- now I miss sam I have gone over there to hold those cute babies a ton -you need another kid if your bored just joking you could always borrow one of mine