Monday, August 27, 2007

so long it's been good to know yah...

So it is 2:37 a.m. and I am finished with the Harry Potter Series. I am not going to say too much as I know there are people out there that still haven't read the 7th book (hurry up already...I thought I took a long time). I bought the book at 12 am the day it came out but have just been too busy to start it. I read the 6th this last week and I was surprised that I had forgetten the whole thing. I am so jelous of people just starting the series for the first time. I had to wait, and wait and wait for every book to come out. I think that these books will forever remain my favorites. Wow. Now I will just wait for the Universal studios Hogwarts theme park to open in 2009, I think. Now I am off to bed. I will pay for this late reading tomorrow. But for now I will have sweet dreams that I am a witch...(i wish).
Picture of Hogwarts castle that is to be built at the resort.

7 comments:

::lindsay said...

I absolutely love the Harry Potter books. They really are among my favorites to read. I wish I could find more books that captivate me on the same level as Harry Potter.

By the way, I just finished New Moon and am getting ready to start Eclipse. You were right. New Moon was good.

It sounds like you read alot. I would be interested in finding out some of the books you think are good. I'm always looking for new books to read.

Samantha said...

I had so much fun FINALLY getting to talk to you all about it this morning. I think we should have some sort of web page or a group blog or SOMETHING where we can have book recommendations.

Kim said...

That park they are building sounds so cool! I'm sad for you that you finished. I was already thinking about re-reading it.

Anonymous said...

Hey I was wondering if you might want to meet with me and all of my friends to play wizards and worriors. I just love anything that has to do with fantasy, because it opens up optional worlds for you to live in. Please let me know if you want to be my new friend?
call me sometime
trekwars....

Anonymous said...

It was a good ride. Wasn't it?

LC

AJ said...

I totally love the last book. I just can't wait for the next two movies to come out. So how did the sword get into the hat? We have been talking about that at work lately. My other co-worker just finished the whole series on Friday.

christy jensen said...

Hi--it's Christy (KaeLynn's sister)
I need to pick your brain for some new books to read. KaeLynn gave me her Uglies series and I liked it. I also read the Twilight series. Now I need something else. Any ideas? I listened to New Moon and Eclipse on my Ipod so I could get through them faster. Loved the books, hated Bella! Her character really seriously bugged me!