Wednesday, August 01, 2007

awkward

My parents always go to the movies...they get to go for free here because my dad does the legal work for the theater. Anyways he always takes us to a million movies while we are here. I love it. Grandma Jones stays home and watches the sleeping babies and I get a night out footloose and fancy free. So far we have watched Hairspray, No Reservations and tonight we watched Chuck and Larry. AWKWARD....Now don't get me wrong it was a funny movie (i laughed the whole time) but it isn't one you want to watch with your parents right next to you. I felt as if I watching a horror movie. The funniest part was that Joey said that it wasn't very bad...no problem to watch with the parents. Afterwards he said "well it wasn't like there were any naked bums or anything" (which there were a million for like 5 minutes)....he just forgot. hahaaa. It was fun though and I love going to the movies. Especially since we hardly ever go at home...I always think it is a waste of babysitter...I would rather eat or do something else we can't do at home.

2 comments:

Laura Lei said...

Hahaha...very funny. Don't you love an awkward movie?

I dream about going to the movies. Mike isn't really a movie person, so I am waiting for Rose to grow up and come with me.

Heidi said...

Hey Ashley! This is Heidi Stanford (Canadian Dave..haha) Oh my gosh I think it's been like 3 1/2 years, back when we were in Vegas! How are you!? Your family is beautiful, soo fun! Crazy how I stumbled upon your blog but I am soo excited I did! You guys still in Utah? What does Courtney do now?? Your boys are too cute!! And about Chuck and Larry, yeah, totally funny movie but It was akward enough without my parents there, haha!