Sunday, August 12, 2007

another favorite

One of my favorite things to do is clean at night with my ipod on. I never get to listen to music. With kids it is nearly impossible. But music has always played a huge part in my life. I used to lay in the dark (sometimes with my girls...sometimes alone) and listen to music for hours. I would relate every song I listened to, to something going on in my life at the time. Well now that I have little ones sleeping...listening to music with the bass turned all the way up at night is out of the question. And Oli really is mostly partial to hip-hop music so sometimes during the day I can listen to some songs he likes but besides that mostly I don't listen during the day. So at night...when everyone is asleep (cortney too...he goes to bed at 9:00 right now so he can wake up at 4:15) I put on my earphones...turn up the volume and clean, clean, clean. I love it. It is one of my favorite times of the day. I actually am always excited put on my music...and clean...with noone pulling on my pant leg or crying for me to hold them. Oli always pretends to talk to me when I have my head phones on. He just moves his mouth. That is soooo a boice thing. Ohhh I am also adding a random picture...so it isn't just words. I know some people just like pictures. Cali and I a couple of years ago. Ahhhh she is gone so I have been SOOOOO bored. When will we be reunited???

and here is Oli when he was 1...doing his breakdancing.

3 comments:

Angie said...

i love both your and cali's hair. you guys can pull off so many different styles.

Angie said...

the ipod thing reminded me that i was meaning to ask you guys want you wanted from me as far as music goes. is it going to be an official "dance" this weekend or music to chill too and dance if necessary....

Kim said...

Oli+breakdancing=too cute!