Friday, July 06, 2007

so excited

Cortney and I are going in November on a Book of Mormon tour. My mom and dad go all the time, and they want all of their kids to go at some point. It is going to be 16 days long. We will be traveling all throughout Mexico and Guatamala. NO KIDS. I can't wait. I just booked the airline tickets, and it has gotten me so excited. I love to travel. I cannot wait. Cali and Joey have already gone...so has Justin. Both of them travel all the time. They have been all over the world and they said this is a trip of a lifetime. Awesome company...Really nice hotels. Mom and Dad and Justin and Angelique will be on this tour with us. I wish it were tomorrow.

1 comment:

Berta said...

I'm soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo jealous! What an amazing trip.