Thursday, July 26, 2007

Good morning Baltimore...

First I must say that I love being part of a family where, a number of my cousins posted on blogs about the up coming episode of "so you think you can dance....dance...dance". It was great wasn't it. Ohhhh...I don't want anyone to go home. I just want to watch them dance forever. It was really good. I REALLY loved neil and Sara's Disco. I loved every dance but I think I clapped the hardest after that number. (yes I clap...the sad part is last night I watched it all alone because Cali went to Tri-cities to see her sis in law...so alone and clapping.)

We also went last night to HAIRSPRAY. Ohhhh I loved it. I am a little embarrassed to say that I am IN LOVE...with Link Larkin (Zac Efron). Hahaaha. Okay, I know he is only 19 (I keep telling myself...I am sure he is almost 20) but he is oh so cute. And since I am a mom, I have seen High School Musical a BUNCH of times, so he is a bonus. But still I feel funny since I am 7...okay 8 years older than him. But it isn't like I am going to try to get him to ask me to the prom. Anyways...enough rambling about him. The show was greatAfter long deliberation this is the picture I am posting. There were lots of good ones but I thought I might seem a little MORE crazy if I posted a bunch. It was just one of those movies that you laugh and smile the whole time. (can't wait for High School Musical 2...hahahaa)

2 comments:

Angie said...

i LOVED hairspray. and i loved zac efron. i have seen both the original movie, the broadway play, and now this movie....all are so amazing. you really can't help but smile the whole time. i think zac did an amazing job. he was on jimmy kimmel last night and was sooooooo adorable. i second your crush...don't be embarassed...he is a catch.

ashleyboice said...

Girl...you betta believe I tivo'd Jimmy Kimmel last night and watched first thing this morning...as I sighed and Oliver said he is from High School Musical.