Friday, July 13, 2007

barney

Rob is really into barney right now. I sat by him as he watched it today and he watches intently the whole time. Like it was the most important show he'd ever seen. He's like me watching So You Think You Can Dance. (which by the way....oh I love...have I said it enough??)

Last night I went with KaeLynn and Cali to Angelique's bridal shower. I am so excited to get a new sister in law. It has been 10 years since we have had a new sis in law in the Earl family. She is our second. So it is very exciting. I really consider all my brother and sister in laws actual sisters and brothers. I hope she will feel that and feel welcomed. It was really good to see her around her friends. She seemed more comfortable and outgoing then I had ever seen her. We had a great time at the shower and of course we always stay the latest. 8 days untill the wedding. I can't believe it is so soon.

***Oliver lately has been wanting to go around with no shirt on. Today I asked him why.
ash: "why don't you have a shirt on??"
Oli: "because its cool"
ash: "what??"
oli: "I want to be like a rockstar."
ash: "Oliver...who have you seen that is cool that doesn't have a shirt on?"
oli: "Remember when we went to get bread bowls...dad didn't have his shirt on."
ash: "?????"

I don't know what he is talking about getting bread bowls and Cortney with no shirt on. He knows exactly what he means though. I wish I could see in his little head.

No comments: