Sunday, May 27, 2007

WARNING!!!! gross pictures ahead

So you know when you have those days. Those days that just keep getting worse and worse. Well starting friday at 12:00 p.m I had a pretty rough 24 hours. I was on my way to watch some kids as a favor for one of my friends and I pulled out of our driveway not noticing that Cortney was kinda parked behind me. I scraped his car pretty bad on the way out. Dang I was so mad.
So this first picture looks pretty bad. Cortney INSISTED that I put these on my blog. I personally like this second picture because it makes it look like a little dent. I hate cars. I am so glad we don't have really sweet vehicles.

So after that it seemed like my luck was going to improve because my parents and brother Mike and my sister Sam and her twinies, were coming to town for a visit. I headed over to Cali's to see them at 4:00 and we had a YUMMY dinner from Kneaders, Justin brought a huge sandwich platter and soup. A couple of hours later Oli landed on Jack's foot and he was crying so hard for a long time. They ended up taking him to instacare because we all thought it was broken. It wasn't though so they came home and wrapped it in a ace bandage. Then on Saturday on our way to see the family we decided to go in Cortney's Suzuki....
About 2 blocks from our house we were pulled over and got a ticket because we still have Idaho Liscence plates. ARGGHHH. I was so mad. I hate stuff like that. We had a great day talking to family and just hanging out when Oli went to get a sippy cup out of one of Cali's kitchen drawers. Usually the drawers don't come out but for some reason it came all the way out and SMOOSHED his big toe. It was horrible so much blood and crying. I hate seeing my baby in pain. And of course our kids are in between insurance right now and they won't have coverage again until July so I didn't know what to do. We decided to go into instacare and what happened there was amazing. When they heard he wasn't insured they had a nurse come look at it and clean it and bandage it all up for FREE. I couldn't believe it. She said it was probably broken but even if it was there isn't anything they do. So here is a picture of his toe this morning. It looks WAY better than yesterday. It is going to take a long time to heal and it is going to be a huge pain trying to keep it clean. Man...right in time for summer. Well that is my horrible 24 hours. Here is to the next 24.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh, baby - so sorry you did that. It looks like it hurts! I feel bad for you. Hope you feel better.
Love,
Leah & Morgie

Berta said...

Oh Oli! That's an "OUEY"! But, it's a very good picture! I hope you're feeling better today. Grandma said a little prayer for you so you would feel better. I'm sorry you can't walk - get better SOON. Grandma is going to call you and see how you're feeling.
Love, GrandmaBerta

Supercords said...

That's nasty. Perhaps this was karma for Oli smashing Jack's toe?

Shane