Thursday, May 03, 2007

why???

Why oh why do I stay up so late??? It drives me nuts. I am such a night owl. Especially in the summers because Cortney works SUPER early so he is always in bed by 10 (at the latest). Because of that I have no one to make me go to bed. So I just stay up. I always pay for it when Oliver wakes up around 7:30. Tonight it especially sucks (sorry for the work suck, mom) because I didn't get anything done. I didn't watch any great shows...or clean the house (which I usually do), I didn't do anything. Except sit her on the internet and some how the night just passed on by. 1:30 in the morning. Oh well at least it isn't 2 yet. I need to make a goal to go to bed earlier. I just love the peace and quiet. No one is whining at me...no one is hanging on me. Oh well I have always stayed up late my whole life. I remember being 8 or 9 and reading little house on the prarie in secret until the very late hours of the night. Goodnight.

3 comments:

Berta said...

Hahhh, ME TOO! I totally relate. The peace and quiet is addicting. Just think! You've got lots of company!

Supercords said...

We get to make Cort stay up late tonight. Survivor, and then an extended episode of The Office. I can hardly wait.

emily said...

When you're up that late, just think to yourself, "it's only 11:30 Emily's time, and that means she's FOR SURE still up"...and we can be up together!

Oh how I miss you...