Monday, May 21, 2007

gone so long

I haven't had anything to post. Cortney has been sick for three weeks but it feels as it it were three years. He is non functioning when he is even just the tiniest bit sick (no offense Cort, he knows it as well as I do). I kept telling him...Cortney go to the doctor. He just I guess has been so used to not having insurance that he doesn't know what to do now that we do. So finally today he went (I called and made the appointment). And PRAISE BE he has a sinus infection. I thought he would go and they would say...yup you have a cold. But no he left there with 3 prescriptions and already the antibiotic is kicking in. He felt better even after his first dose. YEAH for all of us. It has been hard because he just has been sleeping and sleeping. I could already see good old Cortney thought tonight. Antibiotics are amazing.

I am headed to girls camp two weeks from tomorrow. I am starting to get scared. It is going to be crazy. I have no idea what it is going to be like and I think that is why I am scared. So all day today I have been trying to think of something cute and clever to do when I am in charge of "night time scripture study/story time" at camp. Any ideas??

That is all. Nothing new here. I have to go watch Bachelor season finale (yeah).

5 comments:

Samantha said...

finally a new post! That is so fun that you are going to girls camp. One of the things that I always remember for some reason was when I think it was Cynthia coming into our tent at bedtime and throwing each of us some rolos and saying "now rollover and go to sleep!" I thought it was so cool.

ashleyboice said...

I think about that Rolo moment all of the time too. That is why I am really thinking hard about what I could do. Maybe I will just do that who doesn't love candy?

ali said...

ashley...go to sugardoodle.net and look under YW, then click on girls camp. You will have to wade through the cheeseball ideas, but there may be something there for ya.

oh, and go tessa! I fell asleep for the last 15 minutes, but woke up just on time for the finale. blast. oh well, maybe YouTube will have a clip of Bevin's heartbreak.

Berta said...

HEY! I DIDN'T EVEN KNOW CORT WAS SICK . . .other than a cold. You guys need to keep 'this mother' posted on ALL THINGS ! ! ! Glad you guys are feeling better! Guess what! Tyler and Nicole came home a got sick, sick, sick right after visiting you. It must be a POWERFUL bug!? They're still feeling pretty ucky! GET BETTER!

Earl Family said...

I am so happy Cort is better. Poor guy. *and poor you*. I would love to help you with girls camp stuff. I happen to have quite a lot of experience with that. :) Come and over and we can chat!