Friday, September 21, 2007

one week

Isaac and Linh are getting married...
Here is their announcement...Cortney took the picture and I did the editing with the words and such.

I am very excited for them. She is a really cool girl. It is going to be great going to Mazatlan this year because we have Angelique and Linh, who are new to our family. Vacations are the best way to get to know someone...they really are. I love them both already though.

It is weird having Isaac around because he looks SOOOOOO much like me. When I look at him I feel I am looking at what I would look like if I were born a boy. Weird. My friend Sarah met him yesterday...she said "he looks exactly like you".

1 comment:

Kim said...

I wish I could be there for it. Tell them congratulations for me! The announcement looks great, by the way. It is still kind of freaking me out that Isaac is even old enough to get married...I guess that means I'm really old.