Monday, September 24, 2007

grown

Today we woke up and the house was pretty freezing. I personally looooooove it when it gets cold out. But...today it is in the mid 50's so that means for a mom...warm clothes and shoes with socks. I tried to get Oliver dressed and he didn't have any pants that were even close to fitting him. No shirts either. Rob on the other hand has tons of Oli's old clothes. So after I dropped the boys off at school (a whole new concept for me) I stopped by the mall for a little fall time shopping. (ohhh I love shopping for kids...that means no trying on for me...yay) Oliver has a total idea of what is cool and what isn't. He picked most of the things that we bought. (with in reason of course....i found the good deals and let him pick colors and graphics) Then when we got home he told me "take a picture of me mom". So I did. He is so grown up. I can't believe it. It really seems like yesterday that he was born. (I know everyone says that but it is true). I had to put on some pictures of him when he was little. (he looks exactly the same to me.) I wanted to put a cute picture of him crying but he didn't want me to put them on.



And here he is today. 4 years old. So grown.

10 comments:

Samantha said...

Oh man he is ADORABLE. He still is a baby in my mind. And cool clothes Oli.

Heather said...

I can't believe how dang big your kids are. They are such handsome boys. We miss you guys! Carson and Kelton have some spiderman stuff packed up that they want to give to Oli and Rob. SO CUTE.

Mandi said...

Holy cow! They look so much older than in the summer! I love shopping for kids clothes too...I just have to contain myself! Glad you are all doing well, and we are so excited to Isaac! Tell him congrats for us, wish we could be there!

::lindsay said...

I love the pictures of Oliver. He does look all grown up. Both of your kids are absolutely beautiful.

FiddleWiz said...

SO CUTE ASHLEY!!!! :) Love ya!! /brittany

Adri said...

I love that first picture. His eyes are gorgeous. And yes, he is stylin' in his new duds.

The Clark said...

you realize that these boys are going to be mowing the girls over, right? i hope they take after their daddy in the, um, intimacy department. wink wink.

khepworth said...

What a handsome little fella. Crazy Beautiful Eyes!

Whitney Amelia said...

I agree on the crazy beautiful eyes...I love your kids eyes!
Oliver looks so stylin' in his new clothes that he picked out. Cortney was also so style conscience growing up.
When are we going to see you guys again???? I feel like I havent seen my little nephs in forever!

mumovearls said...

Look at those eyes! Love that baby