Friday, September 07, 2007

full house

Cali and Joey are out of town with their two oldest boys, so we are watching their 2 girls. It is nice to have more ladies in the house. They have been really good so far and we have them untill wednesday morning.
I couldn't get them to hold still long enough for our ghetto camera to work.
They started a tickle fight during the picture...Gracie was not amused. I got her out of there stat.
So the final picture no Grace...she wasn't so sure about sitting by them and all 3 were fighting over who got to hold her.

3 comments:

Berta said...

Can't believe HOW BIG the kids are getting. Scary: Oliver looks about 8 in that picture ! ! ! R.O.B. is huge - adorable pictures! It's SO neat to grow up with cousins. I'm really close with most of my cousins even today - how great.

Berta said...

PS
Looking into R.O.B.'s eyes is like looking at Cortney at that age - he's a little clone - seriously.

ashleyboice said...

I know he looks so much like Cortney...my sister and I laugh about how similar looking they are all the time. You should see Rob dance...oh my goodness it is exactly the same way that Cortney dances...all the way down to the serious faces he pulls. I am afraid to say though that this little boy is loud...like me.