Monday, September 17, 2007

millcreek

AHhhhhh...I can't stand having a crappy camera. For the last 4 years we have had a sweet one. Now we have just a crappy old one since Cortney sold his d100 and is waiting for the D300 to come out . It doesn't come out until Nov. it is going to be a long wait. That is one of the main reasons I haven't posted. No camera...no pictures.

Tonight we went with some of our friends (everyone grew up in Rexburg but me) up Millcreek canyon. It was so fun. This here is the best picture I got with my sucky camera.
We are waiting for the prayer. What a bad picture. I might have to buy just a regular point and shoot to last me until November.

These other pictures I stole from my friend Rachel's blog. She was super speedy and had them posted by the time I was out of the shower rinsing off all of the smoke from tonights fire.
The girls. Rochelle, Kanani, Rachel and I. I was holding Rob and he was sad so I couldn't put him down....this however was a girls only picture so notice him upside down...I was trying to hide him. hahahaa.
Here is the whole group. It is crazy...how many kids we have collectively. I met most of these guys when I was 19 years old...I think for the most part we didn't have kids...(I think Rachel had 1??) now 8 years later there were a million kids....all so cute, mind you.

We are going to try and have family home evening once a month all together. I love that idea...and I hope we pull it off. I think we will though because all of these girls are really on the ball (minus me of course...man why do I never remember when stuff is??? maybe because I never have a calandar...much less remember what day it is...it is so nice to be so unschedualed like I am!!). Today though I got a nice email reminder of tonights canyon picnic. That is exactly what I need in my life. I loved tonight it was so much fun. I am really glad that all of Cortney's friends have always been so nice to me and always included me! I really love them.

3 comments:

The Clark said...

your picture aint that bad. i mean i'm pretty cute in it ;)

thanks for a good time.

xoxoxo

khepworth said...

Had a fun time hanging out with you guys. Your boys are stinking cute!

Sounds like Rochelle is volunteering her house for the next go around. She says it will be worth the drive...

Rochelle said...

That leaves me who has not posted the pics from my camera of this fun little nite out. I think Kanani is planning some kind of extravaganza at my house. Let me know if you need any help K! It was fun to see you guys. I had not seen Cortney for YEARS. Such a sweetie. I am adding you to my blogroll if that is ok. TTYL