Thursday, April 29, 2010

Teppanyaki

We had the pleasure of heading out to Teppanyaki (or however you spell it) for Leah's birthday. It is one of my kids favorite restaurants (we hardly ever go there but Cameron has taken us a couple of times). Wow I love the food...it just keeps on coming. We had the best night. Leah turned 12...I can't believe how grown up she is.


Rob was hilarious. He loves to eat so much. He ate 3 bowls of salad (they brought out some more because it took so long for our cook to come).
He insisted on eating everything with his chopsticks. Cameron was my hero and took care of him the whole night...cutting up his food and helping him eat. I had a nice relaxing time not having to help him myself. Cam is so great with my kids.


He loved watching the guy cook...and would have to cover his eyes when the fire parts happened. Rob wanted BEEF. That is what he kept saying. I love that my boys try different foods...I remember only wanting chicken when I was little.


Oliver ordered shrimp. He loves this restaurant and ate everything on his plate. His favorite is the soup they bring out.

It was a great night...Cortney was the only person to actually catch the shrimp in his mouth...I was so close. This probably happened a month ago...so I am glad I finally took the time to blog it.


2 comments:

Douglas and Connie Jones Earl said...

Looks like a great night!
LOVE MOM

Angie said...

oh, i have always wanted to go to a place like this...looks delicious!