Thursday, April 29, 2010

Ohhhh-shin...and a picture catch up...

Our Peruvian Oshin left this morning...so sad.

happy picture.


we wanted a picture where every one was looking sad...funny to see the faces the kids thought were sad...they had to hold them for a long time too, because we were using the timer to take the picture.


We have all really come to love Oshin like family. We will miss her so much. Carolina...was having the hardest time not crying yesterday. Anytime we mentioned Oshin leaving she would burst into tears. Poor thing.

Oshin...we miss you already!


The other night our friends Sherry and Jory invited us over for a BBQ dinner. Jory made dutch oven chicken and also cheesy potatoes...plus a pasta salad and a chocolate pie. Everything was so delicious...I felt so lucky. I love it when I am not the one cooking dinner. Hhahaa. I took a couple of horrible pictures. But I wanted to document Henry's first fire. He couldn't decide what he thought of it. His hands were shaking the whole time.

Henry, Rob, Cortney and Jory...oh and their dog...Halle.


Ohhh...I love a baby in a sweat suit. Nothing better.

On Sunday I was sicker then a dog...Cortney too...oh and Henry. Poor thing has the runniest nose ever. It came on so fast, but I am finally feeling better today. Yay! Cortney on the other hand takes forever to feel better. I feel so bad for him...I don't know how long it has been since he has slept at all.

I have a bunch of pictures to catch up on but Henry needs me so, later.

2 comments:

Kristy said...

Love the pictures, and totally jealous of the meal you described. Oh and do you have your mom and dad's MTC Spain address? I'm FINALLY sending out thank you cards... I know not ghetto at all right??

Douglas and Connie Jones Earl said...

You always do great posts. Thank you. You all took great care of Oshin
LOVE MOM