Wednesday, April 02, 2008

funny things

Funny things my kids have said this week.


Rob:
He came up to me the other morning after looking out the front door and said..."i see cali...jus kiddin", it was one of the first times he has tried to trick me.


One day as Rob woke up I could hear him talking in his bed he kept sing over and over again.."pop goes the weasel" that is the only part of the song he knows. I asked him later who taught him that and he said..."uhhhh Jackie taught me that". Which is funny because I actually think that is true.


Another thing Rob is saying that is actually the bane of my existence is "you're a bad bad boy" now he actually says it "you're a baaa baaa boy" he says it to everyone and everything. The crazy part is I never tell him he is a bad boy. And everytime he gets in trouble he says "im a bad bad boy" and I tell him no you are a good boy...and he says "noooooo". It especially drives Carolina nuts...she says "I am not a boy". It really is annoying...he even says it to me when I get Oli in trouble.

Oliver is kind of past the cute things they say stage...mostly because everything he says seems to be snippy or spoiled...but here are a couple from this week.

Oliver: what have I done? I've created a monster.

Then this morning he ran to the window to see if dad was home (my kids run every time they hear a loud car driving past....cortney's samurai is LOUD) Anyways this morning it happened to be the UPS man. Oliver said "mom that man is dressed just like Indiana Jones" (he has the lego set) I thought that was pretty funny.

4 comments:

withlove said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE your blog, I will be back : )

light and love,

trysh

vjc said...

I love reading your blog cause it makes me really smile!

FiddleWiz said...

CUTE!!!! Oh my goodness!!!! It's like the TV show "Kids Say the Darned-est Things"...haha I love it :)

mumovearls said...

I love Indiana Jones I wish he was our UPS driver! that is to funny
our kids have said some funny stuff lately also!-nena