Tuesday, April 08, 2008

i love linh

All of the Earl's that were in town this weekend got together in between conference sessions to eat. Linh cooked an amazing spread...oh yum...I wish I had some to eat right now.
She made beef lo mein
Sesame Chicken...
and yummy spring rolls chocked with cilantro and shrimp.

It was really yummy and we had a great time. I love seeing my family...and we missed you that weren't there.

After conference we met up with the Merrell's and had a photo shoot then over to celly's for some great conversation, yummy food (marlo's blueberry pie was soooo good...my mouth is watering just thinking about it, man it must be midnight snack time) and a little bit of rock band. It was a great night and I love everyone in that family so much that I can barely stand it.

I would write more and post more pictures but I am so tired. And I feel like I might have the fidgets which means...I have stayed up too late and I will need some ibuprofen to fall asleep.

6 comments:

::lindsay said...

That food looks so yummy! She really needs to give us all the recipes for the things she makes.

Glad you had fun with your family.

Angelique said...

The sesame chicken looks delicious!

Berta said...

Ohhhhhh, delicious! Great fun!

Christensen's said...

Are those real pictures of the food? They look like they have been downloaded off of a fancy restaurants website!

ashleyboice said...

the pictures are the real deal...She really is such a good cook.

vjc said...

It just aint fair of you to post that good lookin food! I haven't cooked in three days and need to go to the grocery store for anything not in a can. My family may learn ther is real food to be had in this world and women cook it in their homes. send recipes of easy fair. I am serious.