Thursday, April 03, 2008

happy birthday dear justin...

So today was Justin's birthday...Cali and I thought it would be nice to take him a little treat. So we all packed up and headed down to his house. When we were walking across the parking lot I saw someone in a suit walking and talking on the phone. I yelled "justin" but right as I said it I second guessed myself, was that really him? He has just lost 40 lbs and I barely recognized him. I was hoping and praying it was him...otherwise some BYU coed would see me yelling at him and waving with 6 kids. Embarrassing. So we tried to get some pictures of the occasion...but my only photographer was Oliver so here is his work...now mind you the camera was not on AUTO and it is SOOOOO heavy (cortney has a vertical grip on it which makes it even bigger). And he had to hold it up and look through the eye hole...no big lcd square on the back. I thought he did pretty good...and he was just clicking away (thus the laughing...jack and Tyson were trying to use Justins camera to take a picture too and couldn't get the button to work)
I had to make them black and white because they were pure yellow...
He had the camera focusing nicely on the streamers above our heads.

Sadly to say my picture wasn't much better...the kids were being crazy and it looks like Robbie has a headache.
Just a cute picture of Rob on the way to Justin's.

Happy Birthday brother....I love you.

3 comments:

Angelique said...

That was so nice of you both to come over with your kids. He loved it!

vjc said...

Happy B-day to Justin. You look so good Justin! Love, Aunt Vickie

mumovearls said...

Happy Birthday Justin!
Ash- that is so funny about Oliver taking the pictures! I say he might show some talent if he keeps practicing!-n