Wednesday, April 16, 2008

too many kids

Cali is in China right now.
No, you don't really have to come home I am glad you are having fun. I should have had it say Wish I was there.

I have been watching her kids during the day, while Linh is at work (ike and linh are watching the kids). It really is the same thing I do in my normal life, except that Cali isn't there. So it is boring. That is why I haven't been posting. I have been too busy. The kids have been good though. Just a little surprises here and there. Like yesterday, Grace covered herself from head to toe in Cetaphil cream. She seriously used like 4 dollars worth of cream. She came walking up to me and I couldn't see one inch of her clothes just pure white cream (I know I used cream a lot in that story but I couldn't think of another word to describe it). Then the older boys today found a can of spray paint. Luckily...after I checked the damage...I was really relieved to find they only painted a little rock. They are all really good though. It is nice now that Rob and Carolina aren't babies anymore. They are playing better then they ever have. Rob couldn't wait for Carolina to wake up from her nap and when she did he went running up to let her out and was crying because he thought tyson would get there first. It was much harder to watch them when they both were babies and needed to be held. Rob though...isn't thrilled with little miss grace. He keeps yelling at her "MY MOM" and trying to get in between us. That kid is going to be in shock when I have another baby someday. He keeps yelling at people "Tyson Cortney Boice" or "Carolina Cortney Boice" (I guess he gets it from me saying Oliver Cortney Boice). Yesterday he said "Oliver Ashley Boice" when he was mad at him.

Rob keeps crawling into my bed in the morning and loving me...he says "mooosic" and tries to find my ipod to listen to songs with me.

Rob cut my brand new curtains yesterday. Little cuts all over the place. AHHHHH The curtains weren't expensive (given) but I bought them for my birthday with the money my parents sent me and I never buy things that I want like curtains. I finally got them hung the saturday of conference...so they were up without getting cut 2 weeks.

Rob ate so much edamame (baby soy beans) tonight...I am really scared for tomorrows diapers.

He can be so sweet and so devilish it astounds me.


Some pictures...just so this isn't so boring.
Oli
This is a lot of what I have going on around me right now.
Oye, Rob...he'll be the death of me.

9 comments:

Whitney Amelia said...

I have TAGGED you. Check out my blog tonight for details. :)

Captain Emus said...

Spray paint!!!!!!!!!!

Cali said...

I just got back to the hotel after walking for miles in the Forbidden city in Tianamen square. We were talking about you so I went to your blog to check in...and then I see "too many kids". ha I must say that I love the pic of me and you, it almost made me teary. I miss you too!! I really appreciate all the kid-watching, I know its not an easy gig. Love you sis
I knew I should have put that cream away in a higher place.

ps-A lady asked to take a picture with me today when we were walking along. No blondes here whatsoever. It was so wierd. Plus it wasn't a digital camera and I'm pretty sure I had my eyes closed.

ashleyboice said...

oh joe... You would have freaked about the paint. They came in from playing with their hands covered in it. I immediatly freaked. They are grounded from going over to Jason's yard and from taylor (as ty insisted he made them do it) thankfully they didn't ruin anything at the neighbors. Boys.

Laura Lei said...

I love all those boy pictures and stories. It makes me feel homesick for my brothers.

BTW...I CAN'T, CAN'T wait for you guys to come visit.

mumovearls said...

Wow spray paint! I have decided that it is a little boys dream come true! Beckham found a can a couple weeks ago (Downstairs in the Perez's stuff)n and painted his new Sunday shoes red! He was so proud of him self afterwards!
Natalie Lybbert's boys painted the side of her car one time!_that was funny!
So all in all! They didn't do to much damage!-Love ya

Camille said...

Oye! I haven't talked to you in person in forever & yet I can just hear you saying that clearly. Memories. Good luck w/all the kids- at least THEY won't get bored!

KAMBRIA and MATT said...

Wow! You are brave. I watched my sister's three kids for 2 days and didn't know if I would make it. It is boring watching kids and I don't know why for sure.

sherry ward said...

HA HA HA... That first pic of you and your sister is hilarious! I mean, you two look gorgeous of course, but the writing is what made me laugh!