Thursday, November 01, 2007

t-rex

last night as I crawled in next to my already sleeping husband...he said loudly "you are a tyrannosaurus rex, Austie (austin...one of his good friends)". He then started laughing hysterically and I couldn't help but join in. He put his arm over me...and we both kept laughing...he was dead asleep. And I on the other hand had a hard time falling asleep...I wanted to make sure I remembered what he said so I kept repeating it over and over. I LOVE when he talks in his sleep. I love it even more that he dreams of dinosaurs.

5 comments:

Kim said...

I would have died! That is so funny!!! I love picturing it.

Angie said...

OH MY GOSH! that is sooooooo hilarious.

Samantha said...

that makes me so happy. especially picturing him and you laughing hysterically. It's making me laugh hysterically.

::lindsay said...

Love it! How funny!

All the kids looked cute in their costumes, by the way.

Anonymous said...

I am laughing and laughing on this one. Steve talks in his sleep too all the time. The other night I crawled back into bed after getting up with the baby and he bolted upright and shouted, "are they gone??? are they gone???" I just started laughing and said, "yes, they're gone. Now go back to sleep." And within seconds he was snoring again. Our crazy husbands...

LC