Wednesday, November 14, 2007

forts

Oli: "mom I don't know how to build good forts, I never do" (as he is trying to build a fort in the living room out of blankets and luggage)

Mom: "I will help you in a minute, as soon as I am done with this"

Oli: "i thought you said you don't help people build forts"

hahaa

I don't usually help build forts. Oops. He is right. Building forts drives me crazy. Because every 10 minutes it gets knocked down and I have to fix it while someone is crying. So...I am trying to teach him to do it himself...then he can fix it himself. Hahaa.

2 comments:

Allison said...

Holy Cow! I'm totally anti-fort! If they want to build them they always have to ask Aaron cuz they know I won't help! hehehehe! Moms are smart!

Anonymous said...

You are so cute, and hot, and cool and funny........