Wednesday, November 07, 2007

poor robbie

My little R.O.B. has been soo sick for the last couple of days. When he was a new born he had RSV...but besides that he has been pretty healthy. I hate seeing him this way. Poor thing can barely breath. The funny part is he is so well behaved when he is sick. No yelling, no hitting, and no biting. A couple of my nieces and nephews are sick as well. Sam is here...I really hope her twins don't get sick.

I also wanted to say...I voted. My dad kept saying he raised kids that vote. So I did. I knew which way I wanted to vote...I just didn't want to have to drive over to my voting place. But I did. I got a sticker.

4 comments:

::lindsay said...

Good job. I didn't vote this year. I have the past few years though when my absentee ballot was sent to my house. Since we moved this year, I didn't get one. Apparently I only vote if it is completely convenient for me--I'm hardly a hard-core voter.

mumovearls said...

I didn't vote either I want to but really how good would it work out if I took all my kids in there- We'd probably get arrested for terrorism

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Supercords said...

The sticker is the best part. I put mine on the back of my work badge to people will know how devoted to the constitution I am.

Too bad my sweet school voucher program got voted down.

Shane