Tuesday, November 13, 2007

stress

It is always really stressful for me to get packed for a trip. We will be gone 17 days in Guatemala and Mexico. I am stressed packing for my kids to stay at Cali's. Rob needs 87 diapers. Man poor Cali...that is a lot of diapers to change. Also...we found out today that Cortney's camera will come in stock on Nov 20th. Three days after we leave. I can't believe he isn't going to have his camera. This is a once in a lifetime trip for us and we won't have our camera. SAD. Plus Cortney spent the last couple of months purchasing the lenses he would need. And those lenses alone are more than the camera. We aren't sure what to do.

Oh...also stressing me out...Cortney is sick today. Ahhh. When Cort gets sick he gets SICK.

12 comments:

Adri said...

I can't say I feel sorry for you! I think the stress will definitely be worth the fun time you guys will have.

That sucks you are going to miss your camera! What kind of camera is he getting? I'm assuming the new Nikon. I heard it's awesome. I'm jealous.

ashleyboice said...

Yeah...I know the stress with be worth it.

Cort is getting the d300. It is going to be awesome. He had the d100 before but this is supposed to be WAY better.

The Clark said...

here is what i hope happens to you in mexico. you know that james taylor song...

oh-ohh mexico. sun so hot i forgot to go home.

can't cort find somewhere else to get the camera from? i would totally shop around for it.

AJ said...

You could always check in to renting the camera for the trip. Using his lenses it might not cost too much.

AJ said...

You could always check in to renting the camera for the trip. Using his lenses it might not cost too much.

ashleyboice said...

The camera he is getting is brand new...no one has it yet.

Anonymous said...

I have a D80 and love it.

Angelique said...

I can't wait for the trip! We are going to have SO much fun!

SO SAD about the camera.

Kim said...

I am so excited for you guys to be able to go on this trip. Bummer about the camera. Have a blast!

khepworth said...

I think packing for your kids is worse than packing for yourself. So much stuff!

That totally stinks about your camera. Can you have it overnighted, or shipped to your hotel in Mexico??? I guess that could be risky...Just a thought.

What a fun trip for you guys, kid free and all! Have a blast!

Laura Lei said...

How am I suppose to live vicariously through you, if Cort doesn't have his camera lense???

I am getting a little stressed out too.

Angie said...

oh your trip is going to be sooo fun. i am excited to see pictures now that you will have a camera.