Thursday, November 08, 2007

another game

So tonight we were lucky enough to get to go to another BYU game. My mom watched Cali, Sam, and my kids tonight...all seven of them (Tyson came to the game too). It was such a great game. So fun. A little stressful at the end when we were only up by 5 and they had great field position. But no, we won. It was awesome. We sat in the second row. It was crazy close. It was hard to see so close but when they were playing in front of us I could see and hear everything they did and said.
We took this picture with Cortney's cell phone. It was beautiful weather once again. I thought we would freeze. But it was perfect. We sat next to Linh and Isaac...HAPPY BIRTHDAY LINH. The poor girl had flip flops on. She used my coat as feet and leg warmers though.
I had to have Cortney take this picture because I wanted to show how close up our seats were. CRAZY huh?? We were right in front of TCU's Horned Frog Cheerleaders. Seriously they were no good. It was driving me crazy. Cosmo got out in the end zone and did like 20 back hand springs in a row. He put the super frog to shame. I seriously could have put that frog costume on and have done a better job. That is sad. What a great night. It is late now. So goodnight.

3 comments:

Heather said...

I think you and Cort should try out for the BYU cheerleading team. You would be able to attend ALL games for FREE, and have front row seating. Think about it.....you and Cort doing those high kick twisty air things. Tell him to wear boxers and not his mexican thong.
HDW

ashleyboice said...

I am about 1 foot too tall (and 40 lbs too heavy) to ever ever be a cheerleader. Plus BYU's squad is really really good. I did tell Cortney that I wanted to be a water girl and he told me I couldn't be. ohwell....

Heidi said...

Ohh, It looks soo cold there!! How are you doing?!? Don't you just love nights without the kids, they are awsome!! We sure don't get them often enough though.. haha, Looks like you guys are having lots of fun! ~Heidi