Friday, November 02, 2007

some more halloween pics...just because

Carolina Jones was dressed as Cinderella this year. She looked so cute. The dress had a little hoop skirt underneath. She was so excited.

Cali and I did her hair and makeup...Cali said "doesn't she look like a gymnast??" (meaning...she looked like a little girl with a lot of makeup on ready to do a routine)
Anyways the whole night she kept saying "I look like a gymnast". She is one smart girl. And so cute with her shiny blue eyeshadow.


In this picture Cali told her to show her lips. (please notice Tyson's bYu pumpkin in the backround)


Oh her little high heels were the best part. Everything was on super clearance on disney.com so Cali got the whole costume. These shoes made the cutest sound as she walked around.


Goo girl Grace went as piglet. She just laid in the stroller the whole night. She is one laid back baby. And she looked just like piglet too.


Rob in his bee costume. I couldn't resist more pictures.


Here is a close up of his legs in tights. They went right over his shoes. (so adorable)


Jack and Oli using the force on each other.


The whole group.


Another picture of us enjoying the dinner. Please notice Jason...he spent the whole time frying those scones up. Now, that is a good brother.

6 comments:

Kim said...

I love the close up of Rob's legs in tights. They are so cute!

That Cinderella costume is so great. We were at the Disney store in the mall the other day and almost bought a Tinkerbell costume for Elsie because it was on clearance...but we already had the butterfly. They have great costumes!

Allison said...

My niece is so cute....SO cute! Thanks for posting pictures for me to see.

The Jedi costumes were awesome!! Great job! I think Rob is going to hate you someday for those tights, but I think they're AWESOME!!

Samantha said...

That picture of CC showing her lips is going to be exactly how she poses for pictures from Jr. high up until high school. adorable. wish i were there....

ashleyboice said...

I hope you know sam...I wish you were here too. Everyday. KYLE MOVE BACK HERE.

mumovearls said...

I Love that you guys are so close, I love reading your blog keep the entries coming-n

Mandi said...

You guys really have the most darling kids. The whole gang! Looks like so much fun, your entries always make me miss my sisters SO much. How nice to be close to family.